Certain telltale signs indicate it is time to consider replacing heating and air conditioning system.
It may be time to call Air Care to help you make a decision if:
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than ten years old. Consider replacing it with a high-efficiency unit, preferably one that has earned the ENERGY STAR label. When installed correctly, these high-efficiency units can save 20%-40% on cooling costs.
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old. Consider replacing with a high-efficiency furnace, preferably one that is Energy Star qualified. They are typically 25% more efficient than conventional heaters.
- Your HVAC equipment needs frequent repairs. Like any mechanical instrument, with time and usage, your unit begins to wear out. Eventually, it will get to a point where the cost of the repairs outweighs the cost of purchasing a new HVAC system.
- Your energy bills are going up. Without regular maintenance, an air conditioner loses an average of 5% of its efficiency for each year of operation. That means that a 16 SEER may perform as a 13 SEER unit within a few years of installation.
- There are large differences in temperatures throughout your home. Improper equipment operation, duct problems or inadequate insulation could be the cause.
- You do not have a programmable digital thermostat. Installing a programmable digital thermostat is the simplest way to start saving energy and money on your heating and cooling costs.
- High levels of humidity in your home. Poor equipment operation, improperly sized equipment, poor airflow and leaky ductwork can cause the air in your home to be too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer.
- Your home has excessive dust and funky odors. Leaky ducts can pull dust particles and contaminated air from attics, crawl spaces and basements and distribute them throughout your home. Replacing or sealing your ducts may be the solution.
- Your HVAC system is noisy. You could have an undersized duct system or a problem with the indoor coil of your cooling or heating equipment is too noisy. This is because your system is working too hard to circulate the air in your home.
Complimentary Air Conditioner Replacement Consultation
If your air conditioning system is on its way out, one call to Air Care is all it takes to get the ball rolling on the installation of a new one. Summers in Chino Hills, Rancho Santa Margarita, Corona, Yorba Linda, and the surrounding areas can be slayers of AC units. So don’t wait for a heat wave to roll in, call us today to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation for the replacement of your air conditioning system.
Air Care has the experience - and the praise - to get the job done right and have your family back to comfortable in no time. Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning is fully licensed and insured in air conditioning repair, sales, installation and service for all makes of cooling equipment. When you schedule an appointment with us, you will be getting the highest level of skilled air conditioner installation service the HVAC industry has to offer.
Unmatched Warranty on AC Replacement
All of our installations are backed up by our Air Care Warranty to give you peace of mind once your air conditioning system has been installed. Our warranty is fully transferable to the new owner if the property is sold and includes product replacement if we cannot repair your AC unit. A conventional heating or cooling equipment warranty will cover parts that fail due to possible manufacturing problems. Manufacturer warranties usually do not cover:
- Labor to repair/replace the equipment
- Deficiencies/failures related to poor installation
- Ductwork design or repairs
- Any part not associated with the equipment itself (i.e. power cables)
With every installation of an air conditioner, furnace, heat pump, or coil you will receive our comprehensive Warranty. Our warranty covers parts, labor, shipping, and anything else related the repair or replacement of a unit, or component, that is deficient. For each heat wave, cold snap, and everything in between, you can count on us to be there to fix it within 48 hours, at no charge to you.
Compliance with State and Local Building Codes
Air Care ensures all HVAC equipment is installed in accordance with local and state building codes. Typical furnace and air conditioning installations in cities like Chino Hills, Corona, Rancho Santa Margarita, and Yorba Linda may require building permits. For the installation or replacement of an air conditioner, some cities also require a HERS rater evaluation/inspection. You may contact your city’s building department for additional details.
Also, be prepared for an inspection. A building inspector will perform a full evaluation of any installation to ensure that:
- The system complies with all applicable state and county or city building codes
- The work specified in the permit has been performed correctly
- Required compliance documents have been submitted
Speedy Air Conditioner Replacement Service
Air Conditioning systems are vital to comfort and productivity, especially if you live Chino Hills, Corona, Rancho Sana Margarita, Yorba Linda, or one of the surrounding cities. We know all too well the discomfort of going without air conditioning for an extended amount of time that is why we commit to replacing your air conditioner as quickly as we possibly can, without ever skimping on quality.
Air Care has the skill - and the dedication - to get the job done right and promptly. Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning is fully licensed and insured in air conditioning repair, sales, service, and installation for all makes and models of residential cooling equipment. When you schedule an appointment with us, you'll be getting the highest level of skilled air conditioner repair service the HVAC industry has to offer.